EMS Educator – Part-time
Location: Remote, United States
About Pocket Prep
Pocket Prep believes education should be in everyone’s reach. Having the tools to be successful in your studies isn’t a notion that just the privileged few should have. That’s why we have led the mobile test prep category with our portable learning, smart feedback, and affordable programs since 2011. Our small but growing bi-coastal team is dedicated to providing the most effective, convenient, and engaging test prep for more than 100 standardized exams.
We care about people passing exams because we’ve been there. Co-founders Ken Gillette and Peter Murphy faced expensive, high-stakes tests for career-promoting professional credentials while they were co-workers at Lockheed Martin. Like tens of thousands of other Americans, they shelled out hundreds of dollars to register and buy the materials they thought would improve their chances of passing. After hauling textbooks, flashcards, and study guides to costly test prep classes, they founded Pocket Prep to help people more effectively and inexpensively prepare for important assessments.
About the Role
Pocket Prep’s EMS Educator will be responsible for:
- The creation of prep questions and rationales for various NREMT examinations (EMT, AEMT, Paramedic)
- Assisting Content Manager with member support by answering content questions that arise
- The annual review/updates of exam prep questions and mock exam questions
Compensation is based on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.
Candidates must have:
- NREMT Paramedic certification for 2+ years
- A reliable internet connection and the ability to work remotely