Pocket Prep is searching for a blogger to take over the content creation of fitness-related blog posts for various certification examinations.
In this role you will:
- Write content as a contributor on our website
- Work directly with our Director of Operations and editing team
- Write at least four posts per month (2000-4000 words each)
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in the fitness industry
- Certification with NASM, NSCA, ACSM, or ACE (multiple certifications are even better!)
- Great communication and work ethic
- Ability to think creatively
- Great research skills to effectively write about difficult topics on the exams
- Ability to work in an online environment (personal computer and solid internet connection)
- Remote/online work
- Flat-fee project rates – will discuss upon interview
- Free Premium access to any of Pocket Prep’s fitness test prep apps!