1 open contract position
Fitness Blogger Jobs
Pocket Prep’s mission is to assist students and professionals in earning challenging credentials by providing affordable and engaging test prep solutions.
We’re searching for an experienced writer/blogger to take over the content creation of fitness-related blog posts for various certification examinations (NSCA, NASM, ACSM). Our website’s blog is a valuable resource for students aspiring to earn fitness certifications.
In this role you will:
- Write content as a contributor on our website
- Work directly with our Director of Operations and editing team
- Write at least four posts per month (2000+ words each)
We are looking for:
- 1+ years of experience in the fitness industry
- Certification with NASM, NSCA, ACSM, or ACE (multiple certifications is a plus!)
- Great communication and work ethic
- Ability to think creatively
- Great research skills to effectively write about difficult topics on the exams
- Ability to work in an online environment (personal computer and solid internet connection)
- Ability to manage your schedule to meet deadlines
- Remote/online work
- Contract-based work
- Highly-compensated project rates – will discuss following brief phone interview
- Free Premium access to any of Pocket Prep’s fitness test prep apps!
Please apply below if you are interested in working with Pocket Prep! We look forward to reviewing your application.