Who we are
Pocket Prep is a leading mobile learning platform offering efficient and affordable study solutions for professional certifications and standardized tests. We are looking for a Front End Developer to join our growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a flexible, small team work environment where they can make a direct impact. Pocket Prep offers great benefits, including Health Insurance, 401k, Profit Share Plan, and a flexible work schedule.
Pocket Prep provides several portals to its world-class learning content and the web client is the cornerstone. Almost all of our customers visit the website at one time or another, either to brush up on their skills or just check on their stats and preparedness for an upcoming exam. As our front end engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring this platform continues to shine.
What you will do
- Maintain our core customer facing web client applications
- Improve the customer experience with new features and improved navigation
- Consider and improve situations where the client isn’t as optimal as possible
- Contribute to and improve the overall style and design of the product and brand
What you will need
- Several years experience with Vue, React, or a similar framework
- Experience with functional programming and a desire to seek out best practices
- Experience with WordPress
- Passion for collaboration and teamwork
- Experience with task planning and ticketing tools like Pivotal, Jira, etc
- Comfortability with a high degree of freedom and commensurate responsibility
What you’ll get from us
- The latest hardware and a sit/stand desk to complement a collaborative office with a variety of workspaces, including your home
- Competitive compensation, healthcare, and retirement packages
- A flexible vacation policy and a team that values work-life balance
- Paid company shut down over the winter holidays
- No emails in the evenings or on weekends
Think you have what it takes? Fill out the form below.