Pocket Prep is searching for a nursing blogger to take over the content creation of nursing-related blog posts for various certification examinations including the NCLEX-RN, NCLEX-PN, HESI A2, ATI TEAS, NLN PAX-RN, and CNA. Specialized nursing experience (e.g., AACN CCRN, BCEN CEN, etc.) is a major plus!
In this role you will:
- Write content as a contributor on our website
- Work directly with our Director of Operations and editing team
- Write at least four posts per month (1500-4000 words each)
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Must have passed the NCLEX-RN
- Great communication and work ethic
- Ability to think creatively
- Great research skills to effectively write about difficult topics on the exams
- Ability to work in an online environment (personal computer and solid internet connection)
- Remote/online work
- Flat-fee project rates – will discuss upon interview
- Free Premium access to any of Pocket Prep’s nursing test prep apps!