1 open contract position
Social Work Blogger Jobs
Pocket Prep’s mission is to assist students and professionals in earning challenging credentials by providing affordable and engaging test prep solutions.
We’re searching for an experienced writer/blogger to take over the content creation of social work blog posts for various certification examinations. Our website’s blog is a valuable resource for students aspiring to earn social work certifications.
In this role you will:
- Write content as a contributor on our website
- Work directly with our Director of Operations and editing team
- Write at least four posts per month (1500+ words each)
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience as a social worker
- ASWB Certification (Advanced Generalist, BSW, MSW, LCSW)
- Great communication and work ethic
- Ability to think creatively
- Great research skills to effectively write about difficult topics on the exams
- Ability to work in an online environment (personal computer and solid internet connection)
- Ability to manage your schedule to meet deadlines
- Remote/online work
- Contract-based work
- Highly-compensated project rates – will discuss following brief phone interview
- Free Premium access to any of Pocket Prep’s social work test prep apps!
Please apply below if you are interested in working with Pocket Prep! We look forward to reviewing your application.