Pocket Prep has added a brand new exam offering to its Professional Pocket Prep study prep – the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner.
The PMI-ACP® was created by agilists for agilists and is one of the fastest-growing certifications offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). Agile practitioners are responsible for determining which agile practices are best suited for a particular organization. They identify areas that need improvement and assign specific agile solutions.
This certification covers many different approaches to agile that include Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming, and test-driven development. Agile practitioners with this certification will have a versatile skill set that will allow them to strengthen team performance and collaboration.
Pocket Prep’s study material for the PMI-ACP® exam includes 500 practice questions spanning the seven domain areas of the exam. Those domains are:
- Domain I. Agile Principles and Mindset
- Domain II. Value-driven Delivery
- Domain III. Stakeholder Engagement
- Domain IV. Team Performance
- Domain V. Adaptive Planning
- Domain VI. Problem Detection and Resolution
- Domain VII. Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
The following three textbooks were used to build the content, and they are used as reference points in the detailed answer explanations for every question within the app:
- PMI-ACP Exam Prep: A Course in a Book for Passing the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Exam by Mike Griffiths
- PMI-ACP Agile Certified Practitioner All-in-One Exam Guide by Joseph Phillips
- Agile Practice Guide by The Project Management Institute
In addition to the PMI-ACP® exam, Pocket Prep also offers study prep for the PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exams. All these exams can be found in the same app: Professional Pocket Prep.
Pocket Prep has been providing study prep for a decade and averages a 4.8-star App Store rating on all of its exam prep apps. As the nature of examinations means regular content and version changes, Pocket Prep will always make content updates as exam standards change.
About Pocket Prep
Pocket Prep has led the mobile test prep category with its portable learning, smart feedback, and affordable programs since 2011. The company is dedicated to providing the most effective, convenient, and engaging test prep for more than 100 standardized exams spanning the medical, nursing, business, IT, social work, finance, automotive and fitness industries. The company is headquartered in Seattle, WA with an office in Durham, NC.