Understanding the Occupational Therapist (OT) Exam
The Occupational Therapist (OT) examination consists of 3 clinical simulation test (CST) items and 170 four- and three-option single response multiple-choice items.
Pocket Prep’s OT app includes 500 questions and detailed answer rationales for four domains. Students can customize their studies based on strengths and weaknesses.
- Domain 1 Evaluation and Assessment (25%): Acquire information regarding factors that influence occupational performance on an ongoing basis throughout the occupational therapy process.
- Domain 2 Analysis and Interpretation (23%): Formulate conclusions regarding client needs and priorities to develop and monitor an intervention plan throughout the occupational therapy process.
- Domain 3 Intervention Management (37%): Select interventions for managing a client-centered plan throughout the occupational therapy process.
- Domain 4 Competency and Practice Management (15%): Manage professional activities of self and relevant others as guided by evidence, regulatory compliance, and standards of practice to promote quality care.
- 500 Practice Questions
- 4 Content Subjects
- 15K Happy Users
- Show Flagged Questions Only
- Number of Questions 0
- Broca's aphasia
- Wernicke's aphasia
- Global aphasia
Download our OT exam prep app and start studying for free today.
“I love this app! I especially like the question of the day feature! It's a useful app to use for when you're waiting in line at the grocery store and you could use that time to study for your boards!” DDOT18, iTunes Review
“This app gives practical questions and definition-like questions which are similar to the NBCOT exam!” Melissa Ricciardelli, Google Play Review
“This app was a great supplement to learn the material in the TherapyEd book and quiz myself on it. Ability to customize practice questions and detailed explanations were provided for answers.” Megan Near, Google Play Review