AACN® CCRN (Neonatal) Certification Exam Prep App

Download the top-rated free AACN CCRN Neonatal Exam Prep App. Practice Neonatal Critical Care Questions anywhere, anytime.

Study Online Start for free today

AACN® CCRN (Neonatal) Exam Guide

The AACN® CCRN (Neonatal) is a specialized certification for nurses who provide direct care to acutely/critically ill neonatal patients. These nurses can work in areas such as NICUs, cardiac care units, combined ICU/CCUs, medical/surgical ICUs, trauma units or critical care transport/flight.

The CCRN Neonatal examination is a three-hour test consisting of 150 multiple-choice items. Of the 150 items, 125 items are scored and 25 are non-scored. 80% of the exam focuses on Clinical Judgment and the remaining 20% focuses on Professional Caring and Ethical Practice.

CCRN Neonatal Exam Handbook (applies to exams taken on or before March 24, 2020)

I. Clinical Judgement (80%)
– A. Cardiovascular (15%)
– B. Pulmonary (16%)
– C. Endocrine/Hematology/Gastrointestinal/Renal/Integumentary (19%)
– D. Musculoskeletal/Neurology/Psychosocial (16%)
– E. Multisystem (14%)

II. Professional Caring and Ethical Practice (20%)

CCRN Neonatal Exam Handbook (applies to exams taken on or after March 25, 2020)

I. Clinical Judgement (80%)
– A. Cardiovascular (5%)
– B. Respiratory (21%)
– C. Endocrine/Hematology/Gastrointestinal/Renal/Integumentary (27%)
– D. Musculoskeletal/Neurological/Psychosocial (13%)
– E. Multisystem (14%)

II. Professional Caring and Ethical Practice (20%)

CCRN Neo App Details

  • 400 Practice Questions
  • 6 Content Subjects
  • 3,500 Happy Users

Create Custom Exams

In three simple screens, you can choose your study mode, content areas, and how many questions you want to take. Personalized practice will increase your learning ability.

Detailed Explanations

Our answer rationales are written to effectively teach you the material. We even explain why the distractors are incorrect choices so you can fully master the concepts.

Track Your Progress

Track your progress with detailed exam results and cumulative history charts. Analyze your past scores, the time taken to complete a test, and knowledge area strengths and weaknesses.

Study on any Device

Study on any device and store exam history in your Pocket Prep cloud account. Simply log in to your account and pick up where you left off!

Download the app and start studying for free today.

Study Online Start for free today
No Internet Required

Study anywhere, anytime. Open the app on your mobile device to get started.

Study Modes

See answers and explanations as you go or simulate an official exam by waiting until the end.

Study Reminders

Schedule daily study time that fits your busy schedule and never forget to study.

Question of the Day

Finding motivation to study can be tough. Challenge yourself with a new QOTD each day.

In-App Support

Reach us through the app and enjoy personalized support. Let us help you succeed!

Always Affordable

Pass your next exam without breaking the bank. Start studying for free today!

*Disclaimer: Pocket Prep, Inc. is not affiliated with or endorsed by the AACN®. Accordingly, the AACN makes no representations regarding the content of Pocket Prep, Inc. materials. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners.