About Pocket Prep
Pocket Prep is a leading mobile and web-based learning platform offering efficient and affordable study solutions for professional certifications and standardized tests. We are looking for a confident full-time designer that is comfortable working on a wide range of design projects. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a flexible, small team work environment where they can make a direct impact.
Pocket Prep’s Designer Role
In this role, you’ll work with our small team to address a multitude of product, marketing, and business design needs. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver with strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and is comfortable with a high degree of freedom and commensurate responsibility.
What you will do
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Design and develop effective user interface elements for mobile and web
- Work with marketing lead to create digital creative assets for marketing campaigns
- Effectively communicate your designs to developers and management team
- Conduct, observe and analyze usability testing sessions
- Collaborate with development team on scenarios, end-to-end experiences, and screen designs
What you will need
- Strong understanding of mobile and web design
- Working knowledge of industry tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Marvel, Sketch, and Figma
- Passion for collaboration and teamwork
- Comfortability with a high degree of freedom and commensurate responsibility
What you’ll get from us
- The latest hardware and a sit/stand desk to complement a collaborative office with a variety of workspaces, including your home
- Competitive compensation, healthcare, retirement packages, and profit share
- A flexible vacation policy and a team that values work-life balance
- Paid company shut down over the winter holidays (approximately 3 weeks)
- No emails in the evenings or on weekends.
Think you have what we’re looking for? Fill out our application form below.
Pocket Prep is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.